Being Thankful In Life
and heart-wrenching calamities.
When we put our praise to paper, it helps us remember God’s faithfulness when tempted by distractions or we feel alone.
Research shows that writing down our thankfulness can lead to a multitude of wellness benefits.
• What’s my view of my world? Am I inclined to see it through a negative or positive filter?
• What are five things, for which I’m grateful?
• How might I adjust my social media habits to become a dispenser of hope?
• Do others see me as a thankful person?
• What exercises are necessary to help me be a thankful person?