God is WITH us!
Are we WITH God?
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." - John 1:1
“…and be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” - Matthew 28:20b
"Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them as their God.” - Revelation 21:3
land. Joshua 1:9
dark to Me at all. Psalm 23, Psalm139
me?” Mark 15:34
the age.” Matthew 28:20b
• The dwelling place of God will be WITH mankind. Rev 21:3
● Think back over the previous week. If you had fully trusted that God was WITH you, what might
you have done differently? What risks might you have taken?
● Spend some time reflecting on the examples of relating to God. Be honest about your current
relationship with God in this season of your life.
● Do any of the examples resonate with you? Is there a desire to experience more of the WITH
● Review any spiritual practices you currently utilize. Are they deepening your experience
● How might you explore and experiment with prayer and practices, grounded in Scripture that
might lead to your own “Practice of God’s presence?”
● Thank God for His presence WITH you and invitation for you to be increasingly WITH Him.